Understanding the role of Christian education in our culture. . .
The Scriptures exhort us to “train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” We recognize three dimensions of Christian education in that verse.
- First, God entrusted the primary responsibility of Christian education to the parents.
- Next, the local church supplements the work of the home by teaching the Word of God.
- Finally the school complements the home and the church. Christian schools provide a unique context to train children from a Biblical worldview.
Culture changes: Jesus never does.
- ACT scores above national and state level
- Only accredited private high school in Bowling Green
- Graduates qualify for KHEES monies
- SAT scores above average
- Over 80% of graduates go on to higher learning
- Qualify for nationals in spring competition
Non Discriminatory Statement: Anchored Christian School recruits and admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities made available to students. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in its hiring practices. It is not an alternative to any administrative or public school adherence to a desegregation policy.
Betty Jo Hicks, Principal
Robert Tarrence, Pastor Glendale Baptist Church