Anchored Christian School offers a challenging college preparatory curriculum beginning in K4 and advancing to the 12th grade. Instructors are certified through the AACS in their teaching field and meet the effective teachers standards of Kentucky. The curriculum used is primarily Abeka and Bob Jones. Each subject is taught from a Biblical worldview.
- Health forms with updated immunization records
- Birth Certificates
- Release of transcripts if transferring in.
- Code of Conduct Agreement signed by parent or guardian
- Applications should be completed and returned to the office with the application fee.
- An interview with principal and founder is required for 9-12th grade students
Our students perform above national and state levels on the ACT and Stanford Achievement Tests. It is our goal to equip our students with the truth, the discernment, and the understanding that will help them mature as they learn to “seek the mind of Christ.” Thank you for considering Anchored Christian as your school of choice.